- Chad Griffin, founding partner of political and communications strategy firm Griffin|Schake
- Rob Reiner, film director
- Michele Reiner, photographer, producer, and children’s advocate
- Bruce Cohen, producer
- Kristina Schake, founding partner of political and communications strategy firm Griffin|Schake
- Dustin Lance Black, Oscar winning screenwriter for "Milk"
American Foundation for Equal Rights Board
Read Time's article from today, "Olson's Gay-Marriage Gambit: Powerful Symbol, but a Risk."
Do you think the timing is right to go to the federal level to fight Prop 8? What if we win in 2010 or 2012 before this case is heard in the Supreme Court? It would make this case moot and erase any chance of federal recognition it could bring. Or worse, what if it does go to the conservative Supreme Court and we lose there?
What are your thoughts?