The post below this one is my mission statement. PLEASE READ! I know it's long, but lots need to be said. I promise future posts will be shorter. Here's what to expect in the next few days:
- What is this movement? What's our goal? What are our next steps? How do we further unite to drive our message home? Practically and ideologically. Let's combine efforts!
- What is marriage, the history of marriage, and was it always one man and one woman? I think not. Let's educate ourselves to counter the argument on what "traditional" marriage is.
- What does our state and federal constitution really say? Arm yourself with the knowledge of the actual law.
- What does the Bible actually say? (You may not care, but your opposition does. You better know this stuff if you want to intelligently engage your opposition)
- There are two main debates: religious morality vs. civil morality and pro-gay religious morality vs. anti-gay religious morality. Learn the difference.
- Tons of pictures from the protests. You'll even be able to order some!