Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Unite the Fight Wants to Hear From YOU!

Unite the Fight started a few days after the November elections in response to the overwhelming but amazing action directed against the Proposition 8 victory. It grew out of the need to help the Los Angeles community know the when, where, how, what and why of all the flurry of activity happening around them.

Since then, Unite the Fight has grown, covering the amazing momentum of the marriage equality movement happening nationwide to other topics of LGBTQ equality, but keeping its main focus on marriage . . . for now.

Unite the Fight's readership has soared since its inception. I see you. I have readers from all over the USA and internationally - Australia, UK, Yemen, Czech Republic, Russia, China, Trinidad and Tobago and more.

Now I want to hear from you. I want to know what you need from Unite the Fight. What you're hoping to see, what you want to read about, what you want to discuss. On top of that, I'm always happy to accept contributing posts, even if they're posts that disagree with me. All points of views should be heard.

Unite the Fight has accepted the amazing opportunity to be the official blog for Meet in the Middle 4 Equality, covering the actions, marches, speakers and rallies the day of the event. It's going to be a huge challenge, but I'm up for it. With the help of some amazing people, of course. I would like to hear what you're hoping to see from that as well, especially if you're not going to be able to make the event.

(I will soon have a confirmed list of speakers and events - you can then let me know what you want covered.)

Please leave a comment under this post - I will be reading them all. Or you can email me directly at info@unitethefight.org.

Keep Uniting! Keep Fighting! Win Your Rights!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like you to continue the amazing work, more petitions, more direct-emails, protest info, we must be a netroots force.

    ReplyDelete