Wednesday, May 20, 2009

VIDEO: Aahahaha! Wow, I needed a Good Laugh at the Opposition's Expense

After all the serious commotion today, including whether the CA Supreme Court would rule on Prop 8 today or not, and if Mayor Newsom had a part in it, and the failure of the New Hampshire marriage equality bill as Maine foes gear up to attack the state's new marriage bill, I figured I would postpone my other posts and give you this delightful video.



Whether or not this video is intentional, it's pretty funny. So if it is serious, they sure are doing themselves a disservice.

Oh, and can you spot the "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" picture? Can anyone tell me WHY it's in there??

1 comment:

  1. Come here little children, it's all free today!

    Hahahaha, that was great. The child catcher clinches it! Yes, we are after your children and will Make Them GAY!!!

    Then they will marry their gay goldfish and produce gay guppies!

    Beware!

    ReplyDelete