So what do you do now?
- Bookmark the court's website to watch the ruling LIVE Tuesday, May 26th.
- Sign up for Prop 8 text alerts by texting "decision" to 27336, or sign up for an email alert.
- Go to DayofDecision.com to find out where and when the rallies and marches will occur right after the ruling that same day. If you live in Los Angeles, several events are happening - go to DecisionDay.org.
- On Tuesday, watch the ruling.
- Go to the rallies and marches and follow Unite the Fight on Twitter as we cover the events. (If you are interested in volunteering to help the organizers of the Los Angeles rally and march, email them at VolunteerDOD@gmail.com with "RSVP Volunteer" in the subject heading.)
- Then prepare to get ready for Saturday, May 30th, the day of the MASSIVE statewide rally Meet in the Middle 4 Equality in Fresno, CA. (Go to the site and RSVP for trip planning help. Buses are available from major cities for transport. Check site for availability.)
- On Saturday, May 30th, go witness history in Fresno, CA by attending Meet in the Middle.
- Leave the Fresno, CA armed with next steps in the continuing struggle for full equal rights.
See you in the crowd!