Thursday, November 5, 2009

NOM's Maggie Gallagher Shows Up at D.C. Marriage Equality Rally

Uhm, Maggie, did you really think they wouldn't notice that you were there, gloating all the while? At least when we have a rally, we don't shut people out like you do. You're always welcome. But don't say I didn't warn you . . .



Speaking of Maggie - she recently appeared in a public debate facing off with Marriage Equality New York's Board President, Cathy Marino-Thomas at Hofstra University recently. In the debate, she had the gall to say to Cathy:
[Your lesbian relationship] may be better, but it’s not a marriage. It may be better than a marriage. It’s probably better than my marriage, to hear you talk about it. I wouldn’t talk about my marriage in such glowing terms.



Speaking of Maggie's marriage - she actually married outside her Christian religion to a Hindu. I have no problem with that. Actually, I think it's rather cool and shows she may be a little more open-minded than I thought (or she's just a hypocritical oxymoron). But I wonder what the fundamentalists who donate tons of money to her National Organization for Marriage would think of that.

(H/T Mike Tidmus)

Oh, and one other thing. Do you think Maggie while fire Ex-Miss California Carrie Prejean now that the former beauty queen has a sex tape floating around?

2 comments:

  1. Maggie is just in this for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie Gallagher's comments about Cathy Marino-Thomas' marriage are so patronizing. It is just like everyone who says "I have nothing against gay people but you can't have the word marriage".
    STFU Maggie

    ReplyDelete