Monday, December 14, 2009

UTF on Extended Hiatus

Dear UTF Readers,

Due to good but very time consuming developments in my life outside of UTF (yes, believe it or not, I have one, though it keeps interrupting!), I have decided that I need to give my focus where it's due, especially with the impending holidays providing even more of a distraction. Believe me, this took a lot of deliberation, but I will be taking an extended hiatus.

Currently, some marriage equality efforts are in the works, but news won't come until later. New Jersey won't be considering its marriage equality bill until after New Year's, and the Prop 8 federal trial won't begin until January 11. However, DC is expected to vote and pass marriage equality this week - Congress will have 30 days to intervene. Other stories may break, and I may post periodically.

I'll return January 4.

Happy Holidays to All!

1 comment:

  1. And a well deserved hiatus it is. Thank you Phillip. Your site has become a 'first thing in the morning' destination for me - with a few visits throughout the day because you are always on top of breaking news. Your work is brilliant and appreciated. (And thank you Loch for sharing him with us.)

    ReplyDelete